I am currently going threw a 10 week program for Combat related PTSD. I am also due to have surgery on my shoulder. I have not had a final physical yet, or seen a V.A. rep. But thats just the begining. The issue... I was supposed to go on terminal leave yesterday, and my EAS is the 29th of this month. I'm not finished with this PTSD program until the 27th. I know my EAS is going to get 99'd out. And I recieved information today that my Med Board hasen't been started yet. What I am trying to do is transfer to a Marine Forces Reserve Unit in Newburgh NY. The reason for this is because while I am under mental health care... I can not do my actual job as a 6531 Ordnance Tech. So instead of be no good to the Marine Corps aside from answering phones and pushing papers until my medical situation is handled out here in Miramar CA... I would rather do that same thing and have my medical situation finished in NY. My family is in NY to include my wife and children, the college I want to attend in is NY, and I got news two days ago that I am the only one in my family who can donate Bone Marrow to my uncle who has leukimia. Needless to say there is a lot on my plate, and if I were stationed in NY none of this would be that big of an issue. Especially while I sit and do nothing but push papers and answer phone calls til I EAS... which really sucks! Because I miss my job. So who do I need to talk to about tranfering. Is there a Marine Corps Order that can better guide me? Or am I at the whim of my monitor for the Ordnance MOS? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you Borthers!

Sgt Basso