That"s not fair!
Create Post

That"s not fair!

THAT’S NOT FAIR!
    So many times our world has trained us and our children to consider only what WE want or how WE feel or where WE want to go or what WE want to do and when. As parents it is only natural to want a better life and a better world for those we love and care about.
    Our Nation now teaches that is is unfair if Billy has something I want or does something I don’t get to do or go somewhere I don’t get to go. I’m entitled to do what I want whenever I want. It is so unfair because Billy’s parents are so rich and we are so poor! They are just greedy! If they were fair they would share with us! We are entitled to the same happiness as they are!
    Sound familiar?
    How did we get to the place in America where we have so much desertion over who has what? What makes us think we are entitled to what someone else has?

Lets review what God says about the matter. Ephesians 2: 2-10 By Grace Through Faith
    1 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience-- 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved--6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and not of ourselves. 9 it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should bost. 10 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ.
    So let’s take a closer look. We are dead in our own transgressions. Worthless. Unholy an unworthy of any good thing. Rom. 3:23 All have sinned and fallen short of Gods Glory. Isaiah 64:6 Our righteousness is like filthy rags before the Lord. The wages of sin is DEATH!
    So that makes it pretty clear. We are entitled to NOTHING! Before God we are worthless!

So what makes us worthy of a Loving God? Eph.4But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ--by grace you have been saved--6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
    God’s mercy gives an opportunity to know him as loving Father. Grace ( Unmerited favor, Gods favor) through faith (Faith in Christ alone) grants us forgiveness of our sins. Calling upon the Name of Jesus to pay the entire price for our sins through his sacrifice one time for all. Gives that unmerited favor and eternal life without shame. Now without the burden of our uselessness and unworthiness we become the children of God. And because of Gods love for us he has made us heirs to the Father, Joint heirs with the son to his entire kingdom.

Worthy not of ourselves. (Humility is the proof ) but by his grace.

Next time you or someone you care about complains of the hand they were dealt remind them of the hand we deserve.

Thank you Father for your boundle4ss love despite our faults, Thank you for creating in us a humble, Grateful spirit. We were created for but one purpose; to love you. Your grace and favor gives us love for others so we might go into the world to show your love through our lives. We praise you for all you are and all you do. AMEN!

THANK YOU DOUG.HOW TRUE THAT IS!! I HAVEN IT a LIttLE ROUGHNOW .UNEMPLOYED LIVING IN A EFFICENCY IN A ROUGH NEIGHBOR HOOD MY DAUGHTER AWAY IN OHIO. BUT THE GOOD LORD HAS WATCHED OVER ME SO NO COMPLAINTs.

SEMPER FI AND GODBLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hang in there Doc.
    The Good Lord will Provide.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Good to Hear from You Doc! Blessings on you.

Thread Information