ATF Seeks Ban on Shotguns: Over 5 Rounds
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

ATF Seeks Ban on Shotguns: Over 5 Rounds

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is inviting public comments on its new rule regarding shotguns. It plans to ban them.

There will be a ban on imports. (Note: watch prices rise on those already in the USA.)

The basis of this ban will be the guns’ semi-automatic status. It the magazine has more than five rounds, the weapon will be banned.

Why? Because the BATF designates these as “military.”

http://visiontoamerica.org/10000/atf...over-5-rounds/

it is starting,, but the progressives love it,, they are slowly creeping in bans on tings here and there and soon all weapons will be banned,,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Doe's anyone reading or about to read this thread know where we got our illustrious current gun laws???

Quote Originally Posted by The DUKE View Post
    Doe's anyone reading or about to read this thread know where we got our illustrious current gun laws???
    Here............... http://www.atf.gov/firearms/brady-law/

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks DanM,
    but I was refering to the original gun laws they crammed down our throats like obahamacare 3 years ago,
    go back bout 30 more and you'll find what I'm talking about,
    I'm not looking to info on them ,
    I know them,
    I was simply posing the query to see if were all on the same page with respect to the draconian gun laws we've allowed to go down in the great land of the free home of the brave,
    right under our noses for the past 60 years or so.

Good, they should be banned. The only ones who should have guns in this country are the Police, the Border Patrol, the FBI, other law enforcement agencies, and the Armed Forces.

The Second Amendment today is too misconstrued from what the Founding Fathers intended.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Now I know its true,
    "YOU ARE A TROLL"
    like you would know anything about it,
    whippersnapper.
    you troll in and out of the threads to see whats going on and then you strike with more of your vitriolic banter to get something going in the direction you want the thread to go.
    konk,
    that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by The DUKE View Post
    Now I know its true,
    "YOU ARE A TROLL"
    like you would know anything about it,
    whippersnapper.
    you troll in and out of the threads to see whats going on and then you strike with more of your vitriolic banter to get something going in the direction you want the thread to go.
    konk,
    that's sad.
    Hahahaha I'm suddenly a troll because I don't believe that guns should be legal, which is a view held by millions of Americans actually, not just me. .... ok, real smart logic you got there Duke.

and dude, seriously, what the Hell is a whippersnapper?

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    Hahahaha I'm suddenly a troll because I don't believe that guns should be legal, which is a view held by millions of Americans actually, not just me. .... ok, real smart logic you got there Duke.

and dude, seriously, what the Hell is a whippersnapper?
    talk about a moronic statement,, all guns should be illegal???,, the bigot speaks more idiocy,, wow you sure don't know the constitution or why the second amendment was put in there,,,, wow,,,

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    talk about a moronic statement,, all guns should be illegal???,, the bigot speaks more idiocy,, wow you sure don't know the constitution or why the second amendment was put in there,,,, wow,,,
    How's that peyote?

hey Conch come and try to take my guns away and see what happens, here we have stand your ground law and I do not have to retreat either

Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    hey Conch come and try to take my guns away and see what happens, here we have stand your ground law and I do not have to retreat either
    Dude, I live in Key West.... which believe it or not, is still a part of Florida.... therefore we have Stand your Ground law here too.... and who the Hell said I want to take your stupid ass guns away from you, I just said I think there should be very very strict gun control.

But remember, you and others have the right to bear arms, but your right to bear arms ends at my front door. I don't allow anyone to enter my apartment with a gun.

Credits
    Savings
    not needed

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thewookie; 05-30-12 at 10:43 AM. Reason: clean it up

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    Dude, I live in Key West.... which believe it or not, is still a part of Florida.... therefore we have Stand your Ground law here too.... and who the Hell said I want to take your stupid ass guns away from you, I just said I think there should be very very strict gun control.

But remember, you and others have the right to bear arms, but your right to bear arms ends at my front door. I don't allow anyone to enter my apartment with a gun.
    wow the bigot can't even remember what he said from one time to the next,,so let me refresh you bigoted mind,,okay,,
    you said,,,
    The only ones who should have guns in this country are the Police, the Border Patrol, the FBI, other law enforcement agencies, and the Armed Forces.
    what does that imply,,,bigot,,

If you haven't hit whatever you are shooting at by the fifth round, you have a real problem.

Thread Information