A few questions about Jobs and recruiter contact.
Create Post

A few questions about Jobs and recruiter contact.

My recruiter really wanted me to apply for an NROTC scholarship because i got a 92 on my ASVAB, but i told him no. I just want to be a grunt. Im entirely burnt out on school. But after I told him no he wont answer any of my questions. Is this normal for him to just stop answering? obviously I'm not as big of a priority now that I am a poolee and I don't expect special attention but I would assume he would still answer my questions. My questions are what are my chances of getting my first job choice? I don't choose my job until October of this year but I'm already in the DEP. I want infantry (eventually applying for Recon/SS school). Any ideas on what the odds are?

Thanks for the help.

A. Frey

You are in Dep with a ship date 13 months away? Hmmm.

Odds of 0300? Always helps to listen to your recruiter.

My recruiter wont answer any of my questions about jobs though. He just flat out ignores them.

Maybe it's time to talk to his SNCOIC (his boss)? I'm sure there are reasons he is ignoring you but you deserve to have your questions answered (or, an explanation why not at least). One reason recruiters exist is to answer people's questions; shouldn't be that difficult for them.

He finally started answering them. Thank for the help!

Thread Information