I originally got in touch with a marine recruiter about 4 months ago. And everything was going pretty well for a while, then it just kind of hit a stand still. Now whenever I call my recruiter he won't answer and the one time he did answer, he said in a hurry, "Let me call you back in about 2 hours." I do understand that he is a recruiter and he is probably stretched thin but it has been 2 months now and I still can't get any answer about anything. I got a 68 on my ASVAB, I feel as though I could have gotten better but he told me that was good so I shouldn't try to take it again. So I was thinking maybe it was because I was diagnosed with asthma before and I needed a waiver but I thought he would have just told me if I just couldn't in. I feel as though I was misdiagnosed anyway. I was 21 when I was diagnosed by a pediatrician. I was just dehydrated because I didn't have good workout practices. I guess my question here is, what should I do? I want to be a Marine! But, I don't like being stuck in limbo. I want some sort of answer about if I can get in, or I can't. Is there any other paper I need to fill out...just something. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get answers?What is my