Troubles with recruiter
Closed Thread

Troubles with recruiter

ok so heres the deal Im having a little trouble with my recruiter. heres the full story.....my dad was in the navy, was a british citizen an had high security clearance an cooked in the white house. Im told by him since I was born in america my duel citizenship shouldnt play a factor in me havin a high security clearance job since I was born in america an the citizenship is only there because he, my father, is from scotland an Im recognized as a U.S. citizen an there trien to just fill a spot. but on the other hand I have my recruiter sayin thats not true an theres no way I qualify for a high security clearance job an Im limited to only these a selected few jobs. I really just want the truth so I can get a job I really want an Im lost in all this wish wash of ****

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So whats the deal here... You just posted this in another thread you started....
    Lying Recruiter? Signed a contract but havent swore in

So i passed meps completely an signed my contract. after signing my contract, while I was waitin to go swear in I was pulled out of the waiting room because the guy forget to check my tattoo. After checking my tattoo an noticing its a little bigger than my hand I had to get a district waiver an wasnt able to swear in. Im now waiting for the district waiver to be signed so I can swear in but theres one problem. I was told by the recruiter there at meps givin me my contract that since I wanted infantry an there werent any available slots that if i signed a open contract I could pick that job out of 3 an Im guranteed that job. I was told by my buddy whos already completed boot thats not true either an they can put me where ever they think i should go. So now Im wonderin if I can change my contract since I already signed it but havent swore in yet

Thread CLOSED until profile is completed!!

Thread Information