Earned my Eagle Globe and Anchor
Create Post

Earned my Eagle Globe and Anchor

Well I never thought I'd actually go through with it and finish, but I finally graduated. Fox Co. Plt 2036 Parris Island.

It feels great to be part of such a brotherhood/sisterhood. Now if only I can get my status changed from poolee on the forums.

Also I'm looking to keep the weight off that I lost in training. Does anyone have any suggestions or workout plans they would like to share? I am not going back to that fatty before training.

Congrats, Marine!

From a fellow 2nd BN Fox Company graduate!

To your question -- just stay busy, stay off the fatty food (which your body won't be used to/craving for now any way) Take in less than you burn, and or burn more than you take in. Your body should be metabolizing at a higher rate now that you are a healthy, life taking women heart-breaker.

So, if you get out everyday on leave and do a trot in the morning, with some daily seven, you should be GTG.

Good luck, the journey begins now. You create and hold your future in the Corps in your hand. You really do. Do be a follower and get bogged down in the day to day drama. Figure out what you want to accomplish while you are in, and systematically go about getting it done.

Semper Fi

Congrats Marine and welcome to the Family.

PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to make the change from Poolee to Marine.

Wookie said it all concerning the keeping the weight off.

Last edited by DrZ; 05-10-12 at 02:57 PM.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Marine !!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Congrats from a 2nd bn. "D" co plt.2012 10-68 P.I.
    I was on the Island last year 5/11 and saw a series graduate 2036 one of the bush kids was in it.
    As for the weight ? what did you do before you went in to lose or keep it off ?
    most guys your age are into the weights/machine etc. hang with that crowd at your permanent duty station. God Bless Semper Fi Marine

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    PM Shaffer not Sgt Lep.
    Shaffer will do it asap.

I weighed 160 and im now 141 and in the best shape of my life! So im very careful of what I eat since I know it can creep up on me if I'm not careful.

Congrats Marine!!

Last edited by Lisa 23; 05-12-12 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Until you've EARNED the title, you don't rate to say Ooh-Rah on this site.....site rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Engineerjet View Post
    Well I never thought I'd actually go through with it and finish, but I finally graduated. Fox Co. Plt 2036 Parris Island.

It feels great to be part of such a brotherhood/sisterhood. Now if only I can get my status changed from poolee on the forums.

Also I'm looking to keep the weight off that I lost in training. Does anyone have any suggestions or workout plans they would like to share? I am not going back to that fatty before training.
    My suggestion to you then if you do not want to become fat again is when you go to camp devil dog is to PT after the lights go out if not it will be just a month of sitting around eating MRE's and not really PTing. Also when you finally hit MOS school and eventually the fleet dont go crazy with sweets and the like.

and congrats devil on earning your title.

Congrats, and enjoy the ride.

-LCpl Yonkers

Congrats on becoming a Marine ...and welcome to the Marine Corps family.
    Enjoy your leave home with family & friends.
    PM Shaffer or Sgt Leprechaun and ask them to change your status to Marine.
    Semper Fi Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    Congrats on becoming a Marine ...and welcome to the Marine Corps family.
    Enjoy your leave home with family & friends.
    PM Shaffer or Sgt Leprechaun and ask them to change your status to Marine.
    Semper Fi Marine!
    I am working on it already. Spoke to Shaffer this morning.

Thread Information