Limited Duty Questions
Create Post

Limited Duty Questions

Good morning Marines,

I'm not sure this is where I post this..but I couldn't find another place and I'm sure a Moderator will move it if I'm wrong.

I had a quick couple of questions about my duty status. I just got off of Limited Duty after being on it for a year, now my unit wants me to run a PFT for score in 2 weeks. The MCO says that I have no less than 30 and no more than 90 days for an acclimatization period. So basically that means I don't have to run it correct? Also, I'm getting out in about 50 working days, isn't there something out there that says I don't have to run a PFT if I'm so many days out from EAS? I can't find that anywhere and its a rumor running through like wildfire. I would need actual paperwork on it, seeing as how my current unit is the most gaggle f--ked POS I've ever seen in my life. Thanks! Semper Fidelis!

Got the MCO? Take it to "them" or your 1st Sgt.

Then prepare yourself, and in 30 days run the thing. Nobody said you had to max it, just pass and get it over with. Much simplier than fighting it, and then you'll be on your way.

I didn't have to run or any kind of Pt for my last 30 days, they didn't want a person getting hurt,I guess,lol,Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information