home after hip replacement - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    wow got home friday night and by monday morning back in leg swealled up to twice it's now back home again and ready to begin healing and getting better
    Allen,
    And I am guessing it swelled up, because you overdid some thing you shouldn't.
    SOP for old Marines. They are the worst about trying to speed up rehab, thinking they can still do things, their brains overloading their body capabilities.
    Hope you are doing better, and don't over do it. It's a natural thing to try to do.
    Take it slow and sure.

Sempidr

Sempidr no it turned out to be a new pill for blood thinning it made too much blood leak into tissue of the leg they took me off of it and now back on pace swelling is way down and now off the walker on a cane should be off of that soon as soon as the doctor and PT guy say I can

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Great news Allen !!!
    Before you know it you'll be on TV on " Dancing with the Stars "

Feel Good Brother.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    Sempidr no it turned out to be a new pill for blood thinning it made too much blood leak into tissue of the leg they took me off of it and now back on pace swelling is way down and now off the walker on a cane should be off of that soon as soon as the doctor and PT guy say I can
    Allen, glad to hear you are doing great. I just got my exams this past Monday and am scheduled for my hip replacement (right) July 10. With the pain I have now, I am actually looking forward to the surgery and some relief from this damn pain.

SEMPER FI,

Old Sarge I can now do some things I could not do anymore before I had it done so I know what you are talking about now the only pain I have is from the operation and tht is going away. did the tell you how they are doing it the old way conventional or invasive ? I had invasive and on my right hip

Thread Information