Tandem Skydive for 63 old Vietnam Vet
Create Post

Tandem Skydive for 63 old Vietnam Vet

I wanted to do something different this birthday and hopefully the video will inspire other Vietnam vets to stay active and challenge them to stay young at heart as we age.
    S/F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeuOiorKFaA

http://vimeo.com/user9575984/videos

Well maybe some day, NOT, can't make meself get out of a perfectly good aircraft while it be flying, nope, nope. Looks like you had fun.

Thanks bro, that first step exiting the door was a rush,but outside in free fall things happened so fast,but I would recommend everyone try this at least once and it's safe with a tandem instructor in control .

Not on my Bucket List, nor is a friggen cell phone.

been a long time since i jumped in the Corps,, i would like to do it again tho,, and brother, you don't look any wheres near 63, congrats,,

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Great job there Sgt Thrasher... nothing like getting some of that adrenalin flowing again...

Happy Belated Birthday... SF...

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding and Happy Birthday !!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Thanks for the nice comments and input to this thread.

Credits
    Savings
    CONGRADULATIONS
    The adrenalin was worth it

I knew you had it you to do these kind of things. You need to come back to Utah and I will take you out in the House Montain Range to the top of Natch Mountain. Then you could get one of them flying suits and jump off and fly. Notch Mountain is second only to El.Capetain in vertacle drop. I have seen vidos of people jumping off and flying.

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung View Post
    I knew you had it you to do these kind of things. You need to come back to Utah and I will take you out in the House Montain Range to the top of Natch Mountain. Then you could get one of them flying suits and jump off and fly. Notch Mountain is second only to El.Capetain in vertacle drop. I have seen vidos of people jumping off and flying.
    Thanks G.G. I 'd like to come back someday ,but base jumping is way out of my league of experience. I may do another tandem before going to the next level ,it was awesome though.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Geronimo

Right on Sgt.T...remember if Your instructors Chute has a Major Malfunction You can always return it too tha Rigger and get a New One (LMAO) All kidding aside congrats You Ole Fart hope You enjoyed tha PUCKER FACTOR and Happy Birthday;Semper Fidelis

Fist,that pucker factor has to be experienced to understand and sounds like you know it too.

Not as good as 100 confirmed Kills. Where blind... gunny? Freefalled in jungle thanks.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yepper Sgt.T...I had a Major Malfunction on My very 1st.Jump...The 2nd Standin tha' Door took some Soul Searching...GoodLuck and keep it up.S/F From tha Leaping Leathernecks

Thread Information