Tattoo Waiver
Closed Thread

Thread: Tattoo Waiver

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Tattoo Waiver

Hello all. Been reading around this forum for awhile now, and I decided to join. Just got done taking my ASVAB and got through MEPS no problem. I do have to get a waiver though.

I have a tattoo on my ribs. It is my first name, "HUNTER" over top of two crossed Muskets, and it says "EST. 1991" directly below it. I can cover it with my hand. I took pics with my recruiter in my PT gear and the khaki shirt and all. My recruiter said it should be no problem, I was just wanting outside opinions on whether or not you all think I have a pretty good chance of getting it accepted.

I have a clear background, am physically fit, did pretty good on the ASVAB (I think I did anway, got a 69 over 105). My recruiter said they just have to make sure it isn't gang related but I've heard how they will deny waiver for tats for just about any reason. Any insight?

Hunter, how about filling out more of your profile besides a first and last name, site rules....which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.

Closed until profile is filled out. When done, PM any one of the mods and we will open it back up.

Thread Information