Talked to my new recruiter today
Create Post

Talked to my new recruiter today

Good evening gentlemen, my name is Lee Erickson and I went into the nearby Marine Corps recruiter office this morning. I've been getting my tattoo(on my forearm) removed for the last year now and Sgt West took some pictures of me covering it up. He said he would speak to his superior on Monday when he came in to find out if it's now small enough. I'm still 14lbs overweight though, I need to be down to 191lbs, although I've lost almost 100lbs in the last couple years. I'm up to 10 pull-ups, my 1.5 mile time is around 11min 40sec, and crunches in the 50+ ballpark. I'm also wanting to enlist for the 0311 M.O.S., I'll have wait until after August to ship to boot camp, but I'm okay with that, it just gives me more time to perfect my physical condition and completely crush the IST and the PFT.

I'm sorry that this is a comment and not a question, I'm just very excited to begin my new life in service of the Corps.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It sounds like you have been very motivated for a long time now.
    Keep going at the pace you are now going at.
    You know what you want.

Hopefully soon we will see Poolee/DEP under your name instead of Marine Friend.

Good luck to you.

Thank you sir, I appreciate the support.

Great job with the wright loss! You sound like someone who knows he has to work to get what he wants. I join Rhode Island in the hope that you are soon able to enlist. Keep at it!

Thank you YLDNDN6 sir. To be a Marine is my calling in life, I will not fail.

Thread Information