Polygraph...guaranteed to take it or not?
Create Post

Polygraph...guaranteed to take it or not?

I've seen in various and conflicting claims on this site, and across the internet, that for a TS you will/won't/maybe will take a polygraph. I'm going to be a linguist, and I saw that one linguist Marine on here with the Korean name say that 2600s DO take a polygraph. So my question is, is this guaranteed/required for all linguists? I'm worried about this for 2 reasons, 1)polygraphs are unreliable 2)I'm not worried about drugs/credit/being secretly in the closet/being a spy, but I may have done some stupid **** in browsing 4chan(including going onto that site itself)

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Tell them whatever you did, or they will find out -- the truth is out there.

Polygraphs are just one tool they have to make you sweat.

I'll tell you if you want to have any type of career in the military, intel, and/or government work you better tell the truth each time, and every time. If you do, things could work out for you, if you do not --things might not go so well.

Understand?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Actually, polygraphs are more reliable than many people think. Why would they use them otherwise? They are heavily used in law enforcement, however, their results still aren't admissible as evidence in court. They are frequently used to make charging decisions in borderline cases.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm sorry but, did I miss something? You're afraid of a polygraph?? Look at it this way...........if you tell the truth, there's nothing to be afraid of. I mean, it's not like you get electrocuted or anything if you DO tell a lie. Always, always, always tell the truth and you will never have to think about it again.

Thread Information