Can I bring a mouth guard to recruit training?
Create Post

Can I bring a mouth guard to recruit training?

I grind my teeth pretty bad in my sleep. The dentist says I have as much grinding as a 50 year old should have, and I'm only 20. I wear a mouth guard while I sleep. Would the drill instructors let me bring/keep one and a case? It's kind of important.

nobody will answer you unless you fill out your profile fyi... ******

if it's medically necessary to have it, it's probably no big deal, I would ask your recruiter about it though just to be sure. you'll go to dental at boot camp and get checked out, so tell them you have bruxism and you should be set.

Last edited by thewookie; 03-18-12 at 08:45 AM. Reason: cleaning up your act, you're welcome

Take it with you anyway. You can use it for MCMAP training...

You can take it with you, they will take it away from you and the DI's will most likely give you a ton of crap for it.
    you will get issued a mouth guard since you will be needing it for MCMAP, as for using your own if it's like a special one, I doubt it. ask your recruiter

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clance View Post

If it's medically necessary to have it, it's probably no big deal, I would ask your recruiter about it though just to be sure. you'll go to dental at boot camp and get checked out, so tell them you have bruxism and you should be set.

Thread Information