What's wrong with this pic part 2
Create Post

What's wrong with this pic part 2

Ok I'm going to annoy you with another error thread. This one should be very easy. Another screen cap from our favorite sitcom, Gomer Pyle. What is wrong with staff sgt hackers uniform ?

First thing he needs is a frickin haircut,Semper Fidelis.

It is what it is from a TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    It is what it is from a TV show.
    It's just for fun

I'm no ribbon expert, so I will not attempt to solve any mystery surrounding those. I will state, though, that it appears that he is wearing a Bravo shirt without a tie. If it were a Charlie shirt, the buttons would not come so high up to the throat and the pockets would not have flaps....that's all I got...other than he has no rifle/pistol qual badges displayed with the ribbons...oh, and the crease on his pocket seems to be going in, and not out...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Looks like a bronze star, navy Marine Corps medal, purple heart, GCM, NDSM, IDK, and Joint services commendation medal.

If it is not the Joint services commendation medal and something else then the ribbons are in the correct order and are being worn correctly.

It does kinda look like the creases in the shirt are inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinbo View Post
    Looks like a bronze star, navy Marine Corps medal, purple heart, GCM, NDSM, IDK, and Joint services commendation medal.

If it is not the Joint services commendation medal and something else then the ribbons are in the correct order and are being worn correctly.

It does kinda look like the creases in the shirt are inside out.
    Close. The last 2 you mentioned are not those, they are UN service medal and Korean service medal. Your close in saying that 2 are out of order.

Sorry guys, I'm a nerd about this stuff. I always notice the ribbons,what they have and if they are in the right order

He has hairs in his nose?

Shirt appears to be something that resembles a Navy Chiefs Shirt. Guy seems to be squared away as a seabag full of claw hammers.

That shirt does look like a bravo w/o a tie, and he does need a haircut,but those aren't what's wrong

I do know that the bottom row of ribbons are in the correct order, as is the GCM. I know because I wore those very same ribbons while on active duty.

i think this thread has petered out. the error in the ribbons is that the navy marine corps medal is senior to the bronze star and should be placed before it, or, in this case at the top of the rack

Yep, those ribbons and $1.50 will only still get you a cup of coffee in your favorite restaurant.

Thread Information