Here is the scoop.
Create Post

Here is the scoop.

Thanks Bruce. There are many who fail at being a Godly Man. not the least of these is me. I'm thankful everyday that Gods Grace enables me to pick myself up and try again. Fortunately for me the Christian walk is a marathon and not a sprint. So I pick myself up. dust myself off. Ask for forgiveness, and for God to set my feet back upon the path once again. It is not for me to judge anyone else since my race is the only one I can run. I hope you will pray for my journey and I will pray for yours.

God Bless and Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kirk View Post
    Thanks Bruce. There are many who fail at being a Godly Man. not the least of these is me. I'm thankful everyday that Gods Grace enables me to pick myself up and try again. Fortunately for me the Christian walk is a marathon and not a sprint. So I pick myself up. dust myself off. Ask for forgiveness, and for God to set my feet back upon the path once again. It is not for me to judge anyone else since my race is the only one I can run. I hope you will pray for my journey and I will pray for yours.

God Bless and Semper Fi
    Very well said Skipper

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

God Bless and Semper Fi
    And that is how I live My Life also.

Thank you Doug and God Bless.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings

God Bless and Semper Fi

Likewise my brother !

Quote Originally Posted by carrvy1 View Post
    Very well said Skipper
    Thanks Carrvy!

Thank you Captain Kirk for the uplifting post. God Bless you.
    Ray

This is a leason for everyone.

Thanks Ray.

God Bless and Semper Fi
    That is the only way to live,Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information