Southern California Edison fires Marine for exposing Medal of Honor FRAUD
Create Post

Southern California Edison fires Marine for exposing Medal of Honor FRAUD

Sickens me.

Alvarez advised that he was in Iran and was on a mission to rescue the U.S. ambassador,” FBI agents later wrote in an affidavit describing their interview with Ms. Campbell days later. “During the raid, Alvarez was wounded several times, but returned to the U.S. Embassy to retrieve the U.S. flag that was flying.”

To Ms. Campbell, the story sounded an awful lot like the plot from the movie “Rules of Engagement,” starring Samuel L. Jackson, whose character rescues the flag from the embassy — though the movie-version embassy was in Yemen, not Iran, as told by Mr. Alvarez
    it gets deeper

Another time, she said, Mr. Alvarez said he wasn’t getting on any helicopters on the tour because he had been in two other Edison helicopter crashes
    and deeper

she asked him from which base he retired. She said Mr. Alvarez said that he had retired from Camp Pendleton as “Delta,” or Special Operations Delta Force. To Ms. Campbell, the answer didn’t make sense.
    until it hits the bottom

One supervisor said, “I don’t understand why you made such a big deal. You’re not even a Marine anymore,” Ms. Campbell recalled.

“Do you understand what they do to earn their awards?” Ms. Campbell replied.

Suspended from her job, Ms. Campbell said she later got a phone call from the company asking her to attend a meeting. When she walked into the office, she said, she saw boxes full of her belongings.

It was official, she said — she’d been fired.
    But he feels bad and was given probi and community service. I would have kicked his teeth in and ****ed on him.

Mr. Alvarez ultimately was convicted and sentenced to probation and community service. In a sentencing letter, he wrote, “I’m so remorseful and embarrassed of my misconduct.”
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-fired/?page=1

Last edited by thewookie; 03-07-12 at 10:58 AM.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Mr. Alvarez ultimately was convicted and sentenced to probation and community service. In a sentencing letter, he wrote, “I’m so remorseful and embarrassed of my misconduct.”

That's it, all he got was probation and community service.. while the woman got fired.. I bet he gets a job getting votes for obozo.....

So much for "Stolen Valor" and justice in this country....

Credits
    Savings
    No justice
    However several people will be standing tall at the Pearly gates to answer for Thier
    Actions-----

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    No justice
    However several people will be standing tall at the Pearly gates to answer for Thier
    Actions-----

Hope she sues for a wrongfull firing

Welcome to So. California. Owned & operated by So. Calif. Edison.

Credits
    Savings
    Ms Cambell was an active duty Marine for 10 years. Her X boss is a coward.
    There must be a Marine out there with a business who will hire Ms. Cambell

Disgusting. I can't believe they would have the stones to fire her after he was discovered to be a fraud.

Thread Information