I am 17 and got a waiver disapproved for the army. Throughout middle school I went to a private therapist for treatment of ADHD and sometime later i was diagnosed with depression. All of it was tentative and there are no medical records. When I tried to join the army they had me send up a letter from my last doctor which said I was diagnosed with mild depression and ADHD and what medication I was on. The army disapproved my waiver and now my marine recruiter says his ''boss'' doesn't know what to do. Can I not disclose this to meps? Would the people there see that I previously sent a letter from a doctor saying I had ADHD? If I do disclose it, there are no records, so then what? This whole thing is insane, because my mother was a sheltering suburban housewife and couldnt deal with me she took me to dozens of different psychiatrists and psychologists. I am not depressed, I don't have adhd. I scored a 95 on the ASVAB with a 130 GT score. The military is something Ive wanted since I was a child. How much have I screwed myself by disclosing that letter with no medical records?