Ears, open. Eyeballs, click.
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ears, open. Eyeballs, click.

If any pool-ees want to watch a, as good as it gets video of boot camp, or if any marines just want to brink back old memories. Then, I recommend you purchase the video Ears, open. Eyeballs, click. It's one of the best videos i've seen that actually details the life at MCRD. I dont think I can post up the website where u can purchase the video. However if anyone is interested just PM me and i'll let you know where you can go and purchase this outstanding video. It's real motivating and made me feel like at was at boot camp all over again.

YES it is a good film! I really enjoyed watchin it and glad that I bought it!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I loved it. I've gotta say, there are some pretty funny moments, though they won't be too funny when I'm going through them.

One of the funniest/craziest parts is where the Drill Instructor is screaming at a recruit, and they both walk fastly out of the camera shot. about 20 seconds later, out of nowhere, you see the DI CHASING the recruit into a building.

I like the part where the recruit asks if he can have seconds after the Cruicible (I believe) and the DI says something along the lines of "after your platoon mates eat, they are hungry too. We will announce it."

where did you guys get this movie?

You can also get it now at SRG. Grits magazine...just go to SRGGRIT.COM...

can someone post this movie to download please

Quote Originally Posted by ttown
    can someone post this movie to download please
    What are you? Some kind of thief? Go find the movie and PAY for the d*mn thing like everyone else. I suppose you steal music from the internet, too.

Maybe when you produce a product and earn money from it's sales you will understand the concept.

And YES it is STEALING plain and simple. It violates a Marine's core values.

Think about it...

I feel the Love...

Ellie

My friend and I just recently bought it and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. Looks like an awesome movie, without the censored crap. Can't wait to watch it.

awesome movie... really really awesome.. might scare people off from brrot camp.. but it motivated me.. im excited .. at least for now..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    "GI Beans and GI Gravie, GI Wish I joined The Navy" Not puke. "Around her neck she wears a gold neckles, and if you ask the why the hell she wears it she wears it for her young Marine so far far away, far far away'

"Ain't no point and looking down ain't no six pack on the ground"

There are all kinds of Boot Camp films, but being there and becoming a true blooded Marine is a whole differant story in it self. It is the the twilight zone, it is The United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.

Semper Fi Do or Die

Sgt. S.J. Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter
    I feel the Love...

Ellie
    At least ya didn't bite a chunk outta my behind for p*ssin in his wheaties!!!

PS: I haven't seen him back yet, either...

Thread Information