Medical Waivers
Create Post

Thread: Medical Waivers

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Medical Waivers

As I made the transition to college I realized it was much harder than hs and I needed to get used to it fast otherwise I would have failed out... Which is typical for the 1st year of college. I was prescribed a low dose of Adderall for mild "ADD" (not ADHD) for school use only and now that I'm used to it I can do without it. I only used it for a couple months. I have NEVER had a problem functioning without it as I went 17 years without it and had outstanding grades, athletic performance, and a normal attention span.

I don't want to wait a year because I am perfectly capable of functioning without it, is there a possibility of getting a waiver for this?

Thread closed until you fill out all of your profile......site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.
    When profile is filled out, PM me and I will open the thread back up.

**Profile filled out....thanks! Topic now opened back up.**

Last edited by Lisa 23; 03-02-12 at 01:04 PM.

Be sure to speak with a recruiter face to face to get the most up to date and accurate info.

Medical/Mental/Criminal/Tattoo Waivers/Lying to MEPS...READ THIS FIRST

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...EAD-THIS-FIRST

You'll need, at minimum a waiver, and will have to have been off the meds for AT LEAST a year and functioning without them.

Thread Information