Joining after a YEAR in DEP
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Joining after a YEAR in DEP

I signed up about half way through senior year in high school, and was going to ship 2 months after gradution, I failed my PT test and it got pushed back. I've now been in DEP a year (a month ago). I was told i need to have 5 pullups, 65 crunches and a 12:30 on my 1 1/2 Mile, but the website and recent videos say 13:30 run, 2 pull-ups and 45 Crunches. The reason i didn't get the larger amount is because i had sever family issues and had no way to do a work out program. Now, having that fixed, i run a 11:29, 66 crunch and 4-6 pullups. What do I do? My recruiter does not call me or accept my phone calls. Should i go to a different station? I have to get out of my current living situation and get my dream accomplished.
    Sorry for the overload of questions. I figured this forum would help me.

Fill out the rest of your profile and we'll open it up again.

Closed.

Good to hear you have corrected your deficiency, and have kept your motivation to join.

Don't give up if you want it, and it's all worth it in the end.

My two cents is to see another recruiter. Your old one may have transferred, or gave up on you.

Either way, tell the new recruiter the whole story and they should be able to help you.

Good luck

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you, sir. I will pt hard this week and make sure everything is O.K. I want to show up on the spot, and prove I've fixed myself for a deserving opportunity in the Marine Corps.

Thread Information