Looking for Douglas G Beane or any one from H & S Co.
Create Post

Looking for Douglas G Beane or any one from H & S Co.

I am looking for Douglas G Beane a marine I wrote to in 1968 - 1969. He was stationed near Da Nang. He was originally from Rutland, Vermont. - Or - if any one from his company knows if he may be reached or any thing else about him. thank you.

Smile I found Douglas Beane

I received an email on Tues, Jan 29, 2008 from a friend of his, who saw my search. The gentleman added his phone numbers and I called on Wednesday. Doug and I talked for almost 20 minutes, I was so happy to find him after all this time; he was alive and living in Australia. I had writen Doug while he was stationed in Vietman but suddenly his letters stopped and I never knew what had happened. I had always hoped for the best but the thought of him not making it home was always there. Thank you so much everyone who uses this site and who owns and created it. Without this site I would have never had this reunion. Hoo Rah (lol)

PS. one thing though, I never did find out what Doug's friend's name is. :-(

I saw your post with great interest. I too would very much like to talk with Doug, who happens to be a father I have never met. Would it be possible to get his number from you?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I hope you get an answer. This thread is 14 years old.

Best of luck.

Natalie P
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbeane66 View Post
    I saw your post with great interest. I too would very much like to talk with Doug, who happens to be a father I have never met. Would it be possible to get his number from you?
    Wow, your Dad ?. What are the chances of you connecting from here. Awesome !!!

Thanks. The chance is probably very low but stranger things have happened.

I have only spoken to Doug once. the number I gave him is now out of date and the number I had for him is as well. I still have contact with this site but not your father. I was 12 or 13 when I wrote him, got on this site in hopes of finding him. a friend of his contacted me. I may still have his contact info. he was a member of this site. I will go through my old emails to see if I can get you his name. your father does come back to the states from time to time. he said he'd look me up, but nothing so far. so I hope this helps and I'll look for that name in the mean time good luck!

Alice

yes I still keep up on this site Rocky. and thanks for your response. I still get a b-day card which I thank you all for. btw we are now friends.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    All these years Alice. Outstanding and thank you for responding after all this time. I reactivated your account today so you could post again when I saw this old thread.

Thank you so much for your reply, Alice. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by gbeane66 View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply, Alice. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    I did save that email after all this time and I sent one out but no replay as of yet. I will keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalie View Post
    yes I still keep up on this site Rocky. and thanks for your response. I still get a b-day card which I thank you all for. btw we are now friends.
    I'm not sure way I kept up but this must be rhea reason.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Awesome !!! This is just one of the reasons I love this forum

Thread Information