Camp HANSEN 1971
Create Post

Camp HANSEN 1971

Looking for anyone at 7th Com during 1971

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was 2/4 HQ, Comm at Hansen in '71. Close, but no cigar.

I wasn't at seventh comm but was at organic supply 3rd serv. bn. from May 71 to May 72.We may have crossed paths.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We were there, We were Marines,,,,,,,, Nuf said, 72.

7th Comm {RadRel & Const Co/Radio Relay Plt} Up from down south and on to Camp Schwab. Went on float back south & Cambodia

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    was in an out going to and from vietnam in 66-67-68 then in dec 66 whold batry went back to reoutfit in jan of 67 then back to nam didnt stay lomg anytime ,wish i could have been station there we got liberty in kim village being in nam that place looked like home we hated to leave and get back to the dmz
    in fact 4 guys missed the movement but they got them and back to the baty and for them thats was when the fun really started haha

Quote Originally Posted by Phonger72 View Post
    Looking for anyone at 7th Com during 1971
    sorry but close i member some guy wanting to jump from tower we were all brought out to see he was talked down dear john letter he got. i hated green light messed up week end did snorkeling in islands. bob hope tour up north naha or kadena miss fonda was not allowed to land. stayed accross s1 main entrance shared half bldg with messhall cooks. anybody have any picture. please post for i have lost all mine in transit. blt sandwich at little snackbar while they played abc on juke box. anyone there still here hehe.

I too was at Camp Hanson in 1967-68. Only I was in Headquarters 9th MAB. I also went tad several times to the DMZ area during that tour. After returning back to the states I signed up to go back and ended up in 11th Marines for my second tour. This is in response for JerryK

Thread Information