Top Shot
Create Post

Thread: Top Shot

Thumbs up Top Shot

I shot Marine Corps matches with one of the competitors on this seasons "Top Shot". I was part of the division teams and he was on the Marine Corps team. He is a hell of a shooter and instructor, I hope he takes it all the way!!!

Oh do tell, who?

The FBI instructor William. Last i saw him he was a Gunny, that was in 2001. He was a beast with the pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Tig View Post
    The FBI instructor William. Last i saw him he was a Gunny, that was in 2001. He was a beast with the pistol.
    Interesting, I just Googled him. FBI firearms instructor -- what a gig -- i have an employment package from them that I never sent back.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    Interesting, I just Googled him. FBI firearms instructor -- what a gig -- i have an employment package from them that I never sent back.
    Send it in Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    Send it in Brother
    HAHA - there are way too many more qualified people then I out there, especially these days! Nice thought though.

I've always found shotguns to be more challenging, to be really good , when you aim and shoot, to be REALLY good and fast AND on target, you should have Both eyes open when firing. Goes against everything your taught But It freaking works!!!!

Thread Information