Sunburn? uhhhh...
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sunburn? uhhhh...

Destruction of Gov't Property? Rendering oneself unfit for duty?

Whats the deal?

Cuz, I'm...pretty beet. I am so screwed...this 96 sucked. I lost my room key and now I can barely bend my knees.

Credits
    Savings
    It was in '65-'69. (Destruction of Gov't Property? Rendering oneself unfit for duty?)

You screwed the pooch this time.

Suggestion - Suck it up and take vinegar and baking soda baths!! SOAK IN THEM!!!!

All in my humble opinion, dumazz!!

suffer through it i had to run a pft with my back completly ****ed. wear sun screen next time

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Keep lotion on,,,, thick. Been there, done that.

Blistered My Back and burned the pigment out of my legs have no hair on them either. Just work through rhe pain

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped

Whats the deal?

Cuz, I'm...pretty beet. I am so screwed...this 96 sucked. I lost my room key and now I can barely bend my knees.
    DUMBASS!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Oh it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...."Hey boys and girls,can you say dumbazz?"

D.U.M.B.A.Z.Z.!

That's great boys and girls!

Damn, Matt you need to learn something in that supply school/OJT.....like how to to hold onto your own gear! Does KEY issue come to mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Achped

Whats the deal?

Haha you make me laugh. So how have you been lately? Haven't heard from you in a while. Good luck with the sunburn.

1976 Blacks Beach Torrey Pines. Thank God I stayed on my stomach. No NJP just reported for duty.

Fried!!

been there done that , had the sunburn to prove it.fell asleep on the beach in oceanside one weekend while in 'c' school(ojt) at pendelton the summer of '90.had to grin and bear it while climbing around on those helo's

Kaneohe Bay. Wore sunscreen, played volleyball. It wore off and I roasted my forehead and nose. Three years later, went to thailand. Wore sunscreen, burnt the tops of my feet, (saltwater and waterproof sunscreen don't mix well). Again, you suck it up and march on.

I look back on that and laugh at my own Dumbass antics, but then I think, live ans learn. Hopefully your higherups will consider the burn to be punishment rendered and go from there.

your not gonna get NJP'd for a sunburn, unless you can't work.

if your so burnt that you can't move then you should worry, but talk to your doc, grab some aloe vera and keep your skin moist. ie. lotion.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They don't charge you with destruction of government property. People are not property (even if they treat you like chattel sometimes). The correct charge is Malingering.

Been there, done that. It's a bit harder when you've got to wear the old starched-like-boards utilities, but doable. Like Doc Web said, aloe vera the crap out of it.

Credits
    Savings
    Did that one weekend at Myrtle Beach. Drank way too much at a pool party and didn't feel a thing ..... untill the next morning. Lots of aloe vera and some extra strength tylenol. Starthed utilities were fun, so was p.t. Learned very important lesson. Sunscreen before beer.

Thread Information