I need advice.
Create Post

Thread: I need advice.

I need advice.

I'm 17 years old, and a Canadian. I want to enlist into the United States Marine Corps.
    I aspire to become an officer one day, but I am utterly lost.
    I have many questions and would love to talk to a recruiter, unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to contact a recruitment center.
    Question 1: How do I enter the Delayed Entry Program if I live in Canada?
    Question 2: What would happen if I went straight to a recruitment center and applied? (How long would I have to wait before I know if I can go Recruit training, how long between applying and shipping out to recruit training.)
    Question 3: If I enlisted, what educational opportunities would be available for me? I want to eventually attain a University degree. (I am an honor student with a +95 in Adv. Math 12)
    I have many other questions, I like knowing what I am doing before I do it, so I know how to prepare. But for now, these three questions shall suffice.
    Any comments, suggestions, advice, and answers are greatly appreciated.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixbasque View Post
    I'm 17 years old, and a Canadian. I want to enlist into the United States Marine Corps.
    I aspire to become an officer one day, but I am utterly lost.
    I have many questions and would love to talk to a recruiter, unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to contact a recruitment center.
    Question 1: How do I enter the Delayed Entry Program if I live in Canada?
    Question 2: What would happen if I went straight to a recruitment center and applied? (How long would I have to wait before I know if I can go Recruit training, how long between applying and shipping out to recruit training.)
    Question 3: If I enlisted, what educational opportunities would be available for me? I want to eventually attain a University degree. (I am an honor student with a +95 in Adv. Math 12)
    I have many other questions, I like knowing what I am doing before I do it, so I know how to prepare. But for now, these three questions shall suffice.
    Any comments, suggestions, advice, and answers are greatly appreciated.
    Please complete your profile and read the rules and stickies for posting here. Once done, let us know and someone will answer your questions.

Thread Information