Writing to The Recruits - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tonestir View Post
    Will I be able to reply to the post ?
    No, you will not be able to reply to the linked topic that MOS4429 posted. Marine Family members do not have posting priviledges to post in the poolee forum or the Ask A Marine forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RipLi View Post
    I'd like to write to lonely recruits also. My niece is going into the Marine Corps in June out of high school. She informed me last week she never wants to see me again. She told me not to write her or attend her graduation! Sad huh? She said the same to her own mother too. When she is actually there she may change her mind! I hope so!

Good luck people.
    The fastest way to get your niece to write to you is to send her some candy, gum and some Oreo Double stuf, they go down real hard without milk. I would do this every week. She will write real fast

Quote Originally Posted by David R 1968 View Post
    The fastest way to get your niece to write to you is to send her some candy, gum and some Oreo Double stuf, they go down real hard without milk. I would do this every week. She will write real fast
    The attitude adjustment will help big time,Semper Fidelis.

Marine Friend Free Member RipLi's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Unhappy Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tonestir View Post

RipLi
    I'm sorry to hear that , breaks my heart but like you said she may change her mind and I hope that she does. It has been and incredible journey for me so far. My son has made me very proud not that I wasn't before because I was and now my oldest son is going to follow in his footsteps.

Once again Thanks to All !!
    Thank you for your kind remark. The way my niece was raised just about guarantees she will never have anything to do with ANYONE from her past. She is only 18 so, yes, she may change later on!

Thread Information