Changing Pre-Screening Forms
Create Post

Changing Pre-Screening Forms

Hello Marines! So here's the deal. I left out a bit of information on my pre-screening forms because of the situation I was in, but then when I was given the security paper work (not quite sure what it was called) I gave the information on that. I asked my recruiter if I could change the pre-screening forms before MEPS and he said yes, that there's plenty of time to do that. I trust him completely but I'm just curious what would happen if the MEPS people see that the two documents contradict each other. (Supposing I didn't fix the pre-screening froms)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bornagain View Post
    Hello Marines! So here's the deal. I left out a bit of information on my pre-screening forms because of the situation I was in, but then when I was given the security paper work (not quite sure what it was called) I gave the information on that. I asked my recruiter if I could change the pre-screening forms before MEPS and he said yes, that there's plenty of time to do that. I trust him completely but I'm just curious what would happen if the MEPS people see that the two documents contradict each other. (Supposing I didn't fix the pre-screening froms)?
    You want to know what happens WHEN they catch you lying?

No, "If". And I'm not lying, I specifically requested to fix the forms. I've read about the possible consequences and I don't want any part of not telling the truth.

Thread Information