Quote Originally Posted by Silverain View Post
    What would you farm underground??
    ,Semper Fidelis.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    ,Semper Fidelis.
    If anyone wants to explain I'm all ears, well, eyes I guess.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Soldier of Fortune.....

Chuck,SSgt Phantom Blooper,lmfao,Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Chuck,SSgt Phantom Blooper,lmfao,Semper Fidelis.

I'll have to laugh myself to sleep,lmfao,Good Night,Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    0311/3521. Worked on tractor trailers, sold cars, sold insurance and now drive truck.

0193: Admin Chief

8156: Marine Security Guard (had two job offers in civilian industrial security but passed them up as I was in respiratory therapy school at the time).

8015: Enlisted with college degree (graduated from Southern Illinois University as a SSgt on active duty using tuition assistance; BS in aviation management but never worked a day in it).

After retiring from active duty with 22.6 years service in 1995, used my GI bill and went back to school full time. Have been a respiratory therapist since 1998 here at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. This medical career does not correlate to my aviation management degree or anything I did in the USMC (obviously). Will retire from the state of TN on my 60th birthday, June 1st 2013 (not that I'm counting the days or anything) with 15 years service.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

You're getting your leg pulled in a friendly fashion. The light bulb will probably come on in boot camp. You seem to have a good sense of humor, so it's being taken advantage of. Typical Marines.

That sense of humor will serve you well in the Corps.

Sounds quite successful. A good friend of mine is looking into engineering as well. Also on a sidenote, I think I have seen you on Y!Answers before, unless it is somebody with the same username who is a Marine...
    It was probably me. I answer questions there concerning the military and much more specifically the Marine Corps.

I was a 2531 Field Radio Operator in the Corps, now I work for Cox Communications, I was an FSR, then Plant, now I work in the office monitoring the network.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    You're getting your leg pulled in a friendly fashion. The light bulb will probably come on in boot camp. You seem to have a good sense of humor, so it's being taken advantage of. Typical Marines.

That sense of humor will serve you well in the Corps.
    Oh that makes more sense!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    0193: Admin Chief

8156: Marine Security Guard (had two job offers in civilian industrial security but passed them up as I was in respiratory therapy school at the time).

8015: Enlisted with college degree (graduated from Southern Illinois University as a SSgt on active duty using tuition assistance; BS in aviation management but never worked a day in it).

After retiring from active duty with 22.6 years service in 1995, used my GI bill and went back to school full time. Have been a respiratory therapist since 1998 here at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. This medical career does not correlate to my aviation management degree or anything I did in the USMC (obviously). Will retire from the state of TN on my 60th birthday, June 1st 2013 (not that I'm counting the days or anything) with 15 years service.
    Nice plan. Sounds similar to what one of my family members is doing. He is 62 now I believe, keeps saying he is going to retire but he always wants to work.

I was 6613 fire control tech.spent 28 years working for the Bell system various jobs.My electronics training in the Corps helped me get and do the job.My younger brother had same MOS worked on A6s as fire control tech.Worked for Bell also for 30 years.

Thread Information