Marines heads are going to roll over this.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Marines heads are going to roll over this.

How can you call yourselves Marines ! didn’t you learn anything about Marine Pride, even in a combat zone you are still American Ambassadors what you do reflects on America. You are fighting in a electronic war its nothing like when I fought in Vietnam. Today, everyone sees what our troops are doing or have you forgotten that.

If I was your commanding officer you would be give you an Article 15 maybe higher Court Marshall Recommendation for lost of at least two rank levels. Recommendation for forfeit your pay for one month. Send you back to the States and restricted to base, while your paperwork for your undesirable separation was being completed. You have left a real good mark on my Marine Corps, thank you very much.

http://youtu.be/F6lR3ZGFwvI

Riven my brother I agree, and it seems to me that the hits just keep coming against our beloved Marine Corps. Poor leadership I believe it needs to go back to the old way NCOs, Staff NCOs, and Officers should be held accountable.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yea, it's against the UCMJ, and they will pay for it,,,,but I'm still smilin.

Who the fvck cares. They do a hell of a lot worse when they get a hold of one of our bodies. God I absolutely hate with the most pure and utter passion the media of the United States. The sheeple masses and the government come in a very close tie for second. Americans are retarded and out of touch with the real world. True, this SS team should have turned the cameras off and turned them off, that was their bad. But still, I don't see why people go so crazy about this but not about anything they do to us. I know my camera will be going off often when I get back over there...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This will be a hot one, opinions should abound. Personally I feel kinda sad for these guys. The camera should not have been rolling. I won't judge them beyond being just stupid for letting it get out. I've seen worse. Not too many "collections" on a string around anymore.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I'll say this, unless you've been in an ugly war, and seen first hand the absolute terror of it, Don't judge those Marines. All through our history, American fighting men have been subjected to all sorts of inhuman treatment. You wanna cry, cry for them. Don't cry for a azzhole that was more than likely trying to kill Marines, or maybe did so. This ain't scrabble they're playing. They are trying to take our life away. Some of you Marines need to get a grip on reality. The only thing you respect about your enemy is his ability to make your life a short experience. If this kind of shet upsets you, you wouldn't have made it in my unit in Nam.

While I disagree with what they are doing...and I certainly disagree with them posting it online...I have to wonder what the taliban does to our dead? Is the difference that our people posted it?

I can hear the screaming and yelling already...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Mongoose,,,,you go, Brother.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Sparkie, this really upsets me. People don't get it. These men hate our guts. They don't respect one thing about us. They would wipe America and it's way of life off the map if they could. They had just assume to kill your whole family as to look at them. War isn't about respect for your enemy. What would you do? Give this azzhole a military funeral? The only thing I see wrong with the picture, is a waste of good Marine urine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Don't take me wrong somehow, Goose. I would stand there pizzin right next to em.

I find it very hard to believe that these men did this in our PC Marine Corps we now have. Everyone has a camera these days and love to get a photo like this. Maybe they will make the cover of Life Magazine. Pretty dumb for doing this when cameras are present.

Send them to Alah, but pizz on them on the way.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Send them to Alah, but pizz on them on the way.
    Them virgins won't have them because they be stinkin' like pee.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    It amazes me. The Japs mutilated and beheaded Marines in ww2. The NVA and VC disemboweled men alive in V.N.. They dragged soldiers threw the streets of Somolia. No one has respect for American fighting men. So if your eyes are getting wet, let it be for our disrespected men, not theirs. Just an old grunts opinion.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I'll say this, unless you've been in an ugly war, and seen first hand the absolute terror of it, Don't judge those Marines. All through our history, American fighting men have been subjected to all sorts of inhuman treatment. You wanna cry, cry for them. Don't cry for a azzhole that was more than likely trying to kill Marines, or maybe did so. This ain't scrabble they're playing. They are trying to take our life away. Some of you Marines need to get a grip on reality. The only thing you respect about your enemy is his ability to make your life a short experience. If this kind of shet upsets you, you wouldn't have made it in my unit in Nam.
    perhaps this will give a viable perspective ?

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2012/0...rriors.html#tp

As a V.N. era Marine non combat I truly will never fully understand ?

I do not like the fact it will be shown around the world, dumb to film it !

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    perhaps this will give a viable perspective ?

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2012/0...rriors.html#tp

As a V.N. era Marine non combat I truly will never fully understand ?

I do not like the fact it will be shown around the world, dumb to film it !
    Great post. Very true.

Thread Information