Please help us win this contest of a lifetime!!
Create Post

Smile Please help us win this contest of a lifetime!!

My fiance' Bill is a Lcpl and currently a reserve. We have entered a contest called "Operation Happily Ever After" The contest gives one couple a dream wedding in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Although to vote for us it does cost $1 All proceeds raised through voting will go to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund – www.fallenheroesfund.org. Its for a great cause. To further look into the contest the website to check out is www.operationhappilyeverafter.org I hope everyone would take what i'm about to say truely to there hearts. I myself know that the Military does not get enough appreciation and thanks for everything they do. They risk there lives, die for us, leave there families, miss births of there children, watching there children grow up, never getting the chance to say goodbye to loved ones, who pass during there absence while serving and protecting our country. My fiance' Bill is one of the most loving and caring person I have ever met, we have 2 beautiful children together. When our daughter was born in 2010 he was not able to be home with us to celebrate our blessing. This would be a dream come true for the both of us. If everyone could help our Military and there families by donating a $1 even if it does not go to us for the contest, it does not matter. I would be extremely happy knowing that we our getting our story out and what a great thing it is to help people who matter the most to us!! Thanks so much!! ~Christina~

This is for a great cause!!!!!

My fiance' Bill is a Lcpl and currently a reserve. We have entered a contest called "Operation Happily Ever After" The contest gives one couple a dream wedding in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Although to vote for us it does cost $1 All proceeds raised through voting will go to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund – www.fallenheroesfund.org. Its for a great cause. To further look into the contest the website to check out is www.operationhappilyeverafter.org I hope everyone would take what i'm about to say truely to there hearts. I myself know that the Military does not get enough appreciation and thanks for everything they do. They risk there lives, die for us, leave there families, miss births of there children, watching there children grow up, never getting the chance to say goodbye to loved ones, who pass during there absence while serving and protecting our country. My fiance' Bill is one of the most loving and caring person I have ever met, we have 2 beautiful children together. When our daughter was born in 2010 he was not able to be home with us to celebrate our blessing. This would be a dream come true for the both of us. If everyone could help our Military and there families by donating a $1 even if it does not go to us for the contest, it does not matter. I would be extremely happy knowing that we our getting our story out and what a great thing it is to help people who matter the most to us!! Thanks so much!! ~Christina~[/quote]

PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to change your status to Marine Friend since you are not married to your Marine yet.

And fill out more of your profile besides a first and last name......site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.

Will do, I was not sure what to put since they do not have the choice to put fiance' when I joined.

Ok, Thanks so much!

You might want to rethink Myrtle Beach. My first marriage of 4 was there, didn't work.

Awl, I am sorry to hear it did not work out for you. Since we have entered the contest if we are to win, that is where it would be held, I would change it myself to somewhere thats not 14 hours from home but I don't have the option to. Either way I will be extremely happy because I will be marrying my soulmate.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Christina,

I read your whole story of you and Bill on the link you provided. How beautifully written, straight from the Heart.

You and Bill ( Our Marine Brother ) have my vote, donation and Best Wishes.

I hope you win and have a Lifetime of Happiness together with your children.

Tell your Fiance' Bill I said " Semper Fi "

Rocky

That you so very much!! I greatly appreciate it!! I will most certainly tell Bill, again Thank You!

Thread Information