Looking for information regarding Lat Moves - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FaDeD View Post
    Wrong, you can be any mos and go to recon indoc and. There are snipers in military police as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BGW View Post
    I also was unaware that any Marine from any MOS can lat move straight into recon.
    Lol I always heard that you have to be in a 03xx field first before you can even try to lat move to recon. Maybe thats just sniper mos?
    It never hurts to actually read through the whole thread you lazy bastard. As you can see it was already addressed by another fine post. Not mine but the other one.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BGW View Post
    It never hurts to actually read through the whole thread you lazy bastard. As you can see it was already addressed by another fine post. Not mine but the other one.
    BGW
    Name calling not necessary ----

Your right, I took an offense to the way he said it.

"Remember to be courteous and respectful"

Consider Apache's (and now mine) official cautions in this matter.

No mp's cannot b snipers....they can however become designated marksman wich comes with the completion of a two week course

You don't have to go Recon to get some, you might want to think about...EOD, CI. I wanted to latmove to 0211 Counter-Intelligence, but the wife nix that. lol

Credits
    Savings

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fisher43 View Post
    No mp's cannot b snipers....they can however become designated marksman wich comes with the completion of a two week course

http://www.lejeune.usmc.mil/mcb/topStorympsniper.asp

Wrong. I think I know what I'm talking about I was the dm plt leader for my company.

5811's can go to the same course as the 03's however schoolseats are usually taken for 03s as priority

Thread Information