Dear Lord
Create Post

Thread: Dear Lord

Dear Lord

"Now Lord, you've known me a long time. You know me better than I know myself. You know that each day I am growing older and some day may be very old, so meanwhile please keep me from the habit of thinking I must say something on every occasion."

"Release me from trying to straighten out everyones affairs. Make me thoughtful, but not moody, helpful but not overbearing."

"Keep my tongue free from the recital of endless details. Seal my lips on my aches and pains."

"I would like to have improved memory, but I'll settle for growing humility and an ability to capitulate when my memory clashes with the memory of others."

"Please give me the ability to see good in unlikely places and talents in unexpected people. And give me the grace to tell them so, dear Lord."

Ray that was awesome. God Bless you my brother.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    God Bless you Brother Ray.
    That was Wonderful.

Also good luck to you with your treatments. I have been staying up on your posts about them.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Nice Ray. You are still on my hero list.
    Semper Fi

Thank you Captain Kirk, Rocky and William.
    Hope you there are many smiles for you today.

Gung Ho,

Ray

Credits
    Savings
    Take care my Brother and may the Lord wrap you in his HOLY SPIRIT comforrting and caring for your every need!!! GOD COUNTRY CORPS

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries

Semper Fi!

Beautifully put brother...I find as I age that I need to learn more humility. I also find that...being as Type A as the rest of my Marine brothers and sisters, that it is difficult to be humble sometimes. The Lord helps with this and all else. Thank you for reminding our fellow Marines to keep The Almighty in the equation. Semper Fi Marines!

Thread Information