Recruiters: Chances of getting MOS 1371 Combat Engineer?
Create Post

Recruiters: Chances of getting MOS 1371 Combat Engineer?

I am wondering what the chances are of me being able to secure a combat engineer MOS. I know the fiscal year already started, and it may be a another month before I am sent back to MEPS to sign. I am just worried that there will be no spots available. Is this a commonly chosen MOS that fills up quick?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PART PILO View Post
    I am wondering what the chances are of me being able to secure a combat engineer MOS. I know the fiscal year already started, and it may be a another month before I am sent back to MEPS to sign. I am just worried that there will be no spots available. Is this a commonly chosen MOS that fills up quick?

Have you spoken with a recruiter (face-to-face)? They have the most up-to-date info available.

The chances right now of getting Combat Engineer are pretty good due to the fact that the Marine Corps always needs Engineers in peace and in war. Also, the war in Afghanistan is coming to a close we are the ones who stay to rebuild. I'm over here right now and the platoons have a lot of work to keep them busy.

Thread Information