If you will write to Department of The Navy,Navy Records Command, #1 archives Dr. St. Louis, Mo.63138 and give them your Dad's Name and Date of Birth they should be able to send you a copy of his DD214. This will have all his information on it. Also you might want to check with your Local Courthouse (Probate Judges Office) Most of us old Jarheads had our DD214 filed with them for Record in case we needed it later down the line. Good Luck in your search.