Marines' Hymn and Rifleman's Creed
Create Post

Marines' Hymn and Rifleman's Creed

How much of this will I be required to memorize between bootcamo, MCT, and MOS school? I am trying to learn as much as I can within the next 2 weeks prior to me shipping out. I already know all of my general orders, 4 weapon conditions, ranks, dob, and place of birth.

They will drill into your head all you need to know, but a little common knowledge before you head out will go a long way. General orders, JJ did tie buckle, and ranks will be the most important ones I'd say. You will be screaming the rest of the knowledge... a lot.

The more you know will be the best for you,Good Luck,Semper Fidelis.

Learn eveything before you get to boot camp.

Don't over do it. Study if you are bored or have time. Other then that have fun. Because for the next 3 months you will not have any

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If the Army or the Navy ever look on heaven's scenes they will find the streets are guarded by United States Marines ... ohh rah

General orders, leadership traits, Hymn, and rank structure would be the most beneficial in preparation for boot camp. Like it was said before though, you will have it thoroughly memorized through endless repetition so if you don't have it perfectly you'll get it. You probably won't use much, if any of it after boot camp, other than the occasional hymn and of course rank structure. As long as you have a good base of knowledge you'll be fine.

Thread Information