Trying to breathe ... deeply .... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    please disregard, ma'mm I think you misunderstood the points I was making. I understand, though. Happy New year to you and to yours

Quote Originally Posted by joseywales View Post
    with all due respect to USMC moms and dads, let your child be in the Marines. don't try to join up with him or her, they'll be okay, they are amongst fellow Marines now, not at home. I sure wouldnt want my parents, rest their souls, close to me all the time w hile stationed here and there and training. Let em be Marines, they won't be lost, they'll be back
    wow,, just because they grow up and become Marines doesn't mean you stop worrying about them,, as one who served and like others here at Leatherneck, i have a kid in the Corps as well and i still worry,, what kind of parent would we be if we didn't,, the Corps is Family and as a parent She has that right to wonder and ask what to expect.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    oh no! I didnt mention worrying, not at all...I was talking about something else entirely. Sorry.

oh no! I didnt mention worrying, not at all...I was talking about something else entirely. Sorry.
    kkk, then my bad

please disregard, ma'mm I think you misunderstood the points I was making. I understand, though. Happy New year to you and to yours
    ... and to you too ... a Happy New Year!

Thread Information