I thought I'd post this here, so more might read this.

Hacking is becoming an "industry" unto itself! There's malware out now that can enter your account from your PC or smartphone, take your money, and not leave a trace! You won't even know until you get a paper statement!

This is especially easy for those who use "smartphone's" to do their banking/pay bill's etc. Android's are the easiest because of the "open platform" for its operating system. "Smartphone" hacking is increasing exponentially.

So, if your Marine (or you) use a "smartphone" for banking, considering another way besides your smartphone may be best.

Be aware of incoming email's you aren't familiar with, there are options available to block sender's and the sender's domain. Even on Facebook, be careful of picture's you open. A friend had posted one of their family, and it had malware in it. I had to "clean" our PC, then tell the poster to delete the pic, and clean their PC.

There is "mypermissions.org" that will help you clean apps on Facebook and other social network's that you may not even know you have.

I'm not sure about how to "clean" "smartphone's/mobile phone's, as I own neither. Someone out there may know.