Finance MOS, 3441, Auditor?
Create Post

Finance MOS, 3441, Auditor?

I'm planning to enter on a supply and accounting contract and hope to land a finance related MOS of 3451 or 3432. My main goal is to make sergeant and lat transfer to 3441 (I'm presuming thats the only way to get that job because its only open to sgt).

Could someone advise me what is the best and most realistic way of getting into MOS 3441(NAF Audit Technician)? Is it so hard to get into, that my plans aren't realistic? If it took me 5 years to make sergeant, could I then lat transfer in the 1st year of my second enlistment? Thanks in advance.

Just learned by PM that mos3441 is no more. The kind of thing you can't tell from the outside looking in.

Just sent you a PM.

For the benefit of others:

3432 is dispersing (handling cash) 3451 is more working in the accounting system. (That is a gross simplification, but whatever.)

In this case, I would recommend pursuing 3451 and get a BS in Accounting (maybe even forensic accounting).

Best of luck! 34XX is really a great field -- a well kept secret in the Marine Corps, in my opinion.

Thread Information