GySgt Floyd B. Staats
Create Post

GySgt Floyd B. Staats

Sad to report the death of my cousin, ret. GySgt Floyd Bennie Staats on Dec. 10, 2011. Bennie's MOS was ordinance and he had also served as a Marine Corps Recruiter. The following is his obit as listed in the Wichita Eagle.

Floyd B. Staats
    |

Staats, Floyd B., age 79, ret. Marine Corp, passed away Saturday, December 10, 2011. Preceded in death by his wife, Janet. Survived by his daughter, Cindy Deanda, of Wichita, brother, Harold Staats, Wichita, Bob Staats, Springfield, MO, sister, Betty Lea, Visalia, CA, 5 grandchildren, 3 great-grandchildren. Services 10:30 AM Wednesday, at First Pentecostal Church. Watson Funeral Home. Share memories at watsonfuneral.com

Read more: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kan...#ixzz1gG4F7M4d

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Bob, sorry to hear of your cousins death. I remember in boot camp, when my brother died. You was there for me. You was my brother from another mother. God bless your cousin and his family. Take care, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Bob, sorry to hear of your cousins death. I remember in boot camp, when my brother died. You was there for me. You was my brother from another mother. God bless your cousin and his family. Take care, Bob.
    Thanks Billy. Benny was several years older than me and until we ran in to each other while in the Corps, I only remember seeing him on one prior occasion. It's been several years since I had seen him.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    May he RIP!

Another Marine guarding the streets of gold!

RIP Brother,Semper Fidelis.

Rest In Peace My Brother May God Craddle You In His Arms.

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Rest in Peace Gunny Sgt.Floyd B.Staats.In Your time You have made this World a Better and Safer Place.SEMPER FI my Brother Marine and GOD Bless Alway.

Thread Information