new wife here - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new wife here

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My wife made it thru in 1970 by taking a part time job, and going to school. Getting busy is not a cure all, but will keep you from dwelling 24-7. Hope you can figure out a way to stop torturing yourself too much.
    Stick around, we want to help.

I do work @ jack in the box as a fryer its not hard but it keeps me saine for now thank god he will be home the day before thanksgiving next year its just the waiting for him I know I will make it threw with god help.

Lots of young girls in your shoes. A lot of them survive and a lot of the marriages crumble. You just have to suck it up and keep supporting what he is doing.

I might not like war buty I support him 1000 percent everyday he has my heary n soul n nothing means more to me then what we stand for which is united we stand devided we fall.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Grunts should stay single....!!!!

My husband is a gunnery sgt ty n I am proud to call him mine he is my everything I won't lie to u I wrote this in hopes to find understanding people not jerks who think men or grunts as u call them should stay single well I say to hell with that n I will say this now n to my death bed orah and sry hooah for my dad who's army now stick that in ur wheaties lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KrissyCopeland View Post
    My husband is a gunnery sgt ty n I am proud to call him mine he is my everything I won't lie to u I wrote this in hopes to find understanding people not jerks who think men or grunts as u call them should stay single well I say to hell with that n I will say this now n to my death bed orah and sry hooah for my dad who's army now stick that in ur wheaties lol.
    Doubt that your hubby is a Gunnery Sgt ty n.

Hey old maine I apologise for my attidute towards u I did not mean to be rude but u have no idea who or what is going on in my life n yes he is a gunnery sgt if u have issues with that well then I'm sry for that

Something don't seem right here,lol,Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by KrissyCopeland View Post
    Hey old maine I apologise for my attidute towards u I did not mean to be rude but u have no idea who or what is going on in my life n yes he is a gunnery sgt if u have issues with that well then I'm sry for that
    OK, If you say he is a Gunnery Sgt. then it must be so, but he is not a Gunnery Sgt. ty n as you stated in your post #21.

I am done with this thread, as I am having quite a time trying to decifer what you are talking about with your posts. Adding and subtracting words is not my forte. I am way to old for this sort of game.

I think she is writing in some kind of code. Problem is we don't have a key to decipher any of it! Maybe she needs a cell phone with a bigger keypad on it (or just text slower)?

First, you don't RATE to come in here and tell US, the Marines, what we may or may not do. Intentional or not, this is OUR house, not yours.

Next, as I stated earlier, your posts are barely one step above literacy. Either you can't type, are using a phone and don't have access to a computer, or really ARE functionally illiterate. None of that is my particular problem, but it does make reading your posts a complete chore, as well as responding to them.

Disrespecting Marines here isn't tolerated no matter who you might be married to. 30 days in the box. The only reason you aren't permabanned is because this will give you a chance to learn to use spellcheck or figure out what you really want to accomplish here.

The thread is closed.

Thread Information