Going to MEPS in 2 days
Create Post

Going to MEPS in 2 days

Im going to MEPS on the 7th to begin PLC. I will be going to OCS beginning in June, but have a few critical questions beforehand.

I have only one possible thing that could disqualify me at MEPS. I broke the fourth and fifth metatarsals in my right hand and had pins put in about 2 years ago. I no longer have the pins, and there is no restriction of movement or pain AT ALL in my hand. I put this information down on my DODMERB, but I am slightly worried about getting the waiver. I've looked in the forum but haven't found a situation similar to mine. Will this be a problem, or is it likely I will get a waiver?

Thanks for your help

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tomeldridge View Post
    Im going to MEPS on the 7th to begin PLC. I will be going to OCS beginning in June, but have a few critical questions beforehand.

I have only one possible thing that could disqualify me at MEPS. I broke the fourth and fifth metatarsals in my right hand and had pins put in about 2 years ago. I no longer have the pins, and there is no restriction of movement or pain AT ALL in my hand. I put this information down on my DODMERB, but I am slightly worried about getting the waiver. I've looked in the forum but haven't found a situation similar to mine. Will this be a problem, or is it likely I will get a waiver?

Thanks for your help
    Who did you punch?

Not being a doctors, or more specifically as MEPS doctor, I could only guess you shouldn't have many problems.

Thread Information