I can't do pull/chin-ups - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No one said you were a worthless poolee.......you just need to be more careful on how you phrase your words next time.
    And there's a time limit on editing posts.....5 minutes. Anything after that, you can't edit.

My Senior drill Instuctor made us do them palms in itll take a little bit to get used to abd better but you use more back muscles...you cant do one!? You must not want it motovate yourself devil pup!! I went from 12 palms in to 2 palms out and by final PFT I was doing 23 pull ups palms out Oorah

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiancgn View Post
    Where I'm from saying "old-timer" it's probably the best way to call someone of age, didn't mean to disrespect any one, although I still think being called old-timer it's not an insult, it's not like I said something about his career, I know very well I'm just a worthless poolee.

I don't know how to delete comments, so I'll leave it there.
    Your nasty, your drill instuctors will have fun with you bearly a pull up desrespectful well your in the right branch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrrySkoal View Post
    Your nasty, your drill instuctors will have fun with you bearly a pull up desrespectful well your in the right branch.
    Can you translate your post into English for us?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Affe View Post
    Can you translate your post into English for us?
    Oops missed a bunch of commas or somthing, it happens when your up three days straight, 15k hump with 65lbs pack and 18 hour greyhound bus ride to get home on leave.

Last edited by ChrrySkoal; 12-24-11 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Missed a period at the end, God told me so

No problem. Just my eyes went a little cross eyed when trying to decipher that. :-)

Thread Information