2 Weeks Left - MOHAWK!
Create Post

2 Weeks Left - MOHAWK!

Yup, just wondering if this just a local thing or not, but a lot of poolees get mohawks around here right before boot camp. Anyone else doing this?

BTW - Anybody know anything about dying black hair red? lol

Just what you need to do......bring a lot of unwanted attention to yourself when you get to MCRD. Your Drill Instructors won't forget you for sure....

You won't think it was such a cool thing to do with dying your hair red and and having a mohawk when you're Drill Instructors have you on the quarterdeck 2-3 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    Just what you need to do......bring a lot of unwanted attention to yourself when you get to MCRD. Your Drill Instructors won't forget you for sure....

You won't think it was such a cool thing to do with dying your hair red and and having a mohawk when you're Drill Instructors have you on the quarterdeck 2-3 times a day.
    I'm going shave it off a couple days before I ship. And I'm already expecting extra IT, evidently a friend of mine is best friends with one of the Drill Instructors. lol lucky me!

Well, there's no guarantee that you'll be in the BN that this Drill Instructor is in.

Thread Information