0913 Mos - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 0913 Mos

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    Dear MisterD:

Please accept my apology on behalf of all these ol' crotchety Marines. It is so sad to hear them speak to you in such an unkind manner.

Rest assured that each has been duly scolded and sent to their little sad chairs for a five-minute timeout.

I was appalled that men with a collective total of 65 years of military service would dare be so disrespectful to a man of your vast years of experience. Shame, shame.

Please understand that should you choose to join the Marine Corps that your drill instructors will treat you with the utmost respect. If they should happen to slip and offend you ever so slightly, you will be able to activate your "stress card" and be allowed the requisite 15-minute de-stress time and access to the bumper room where tranquil music is played and soft, fluffy pillows abound.

Your D.I.s will ensure they never raise their voices such that it startles you, and peradventure they do, each D.I. carries and allows recruits access to their pay-as-you-go, Recruit-Call-Home phone.

In the future, while visiting this site you experience such offensive conduct, try clicking on the two words in the upper right corner of your screen.

Sincerely,

A Kinder, Gentler Marine

Bahahaha awesome.

This kid almost has his HS diploma, guys. Very impressive. You shouldn't be taking him for some fool who hasn't done anything with his life. How rude.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What surprised me is he thought I was the nice guy. I'm losing my touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    LOL! Yeah, you better head back for a refresher course!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Meh, I don't think you are losing your touch. It's like the different leadership styles or using a combination of them. This was the good cop/Marine bad cop/Marine thing,, with me playing the bad one. Sometimes I like to be the good one, too -- but being the bad one is sooooo much fun.

Thread Information