0913 Mos - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 0913 Mos

Oh ya, one other thing, you gotta be at least an E-5 to even get into that MOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    how do you think the Marine Corps will allow you to be a 0913?
    He knows that, didn't you read?

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    He knows that, didn't you read?
    No doubt. Someone just posts without reading.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    Yeah, I saw chulaivet1966's post as well. I just skipped over it since it really had no relevance. Obviously I am qualified to be a Marine otherwise I wouldn't be enlisting this coming summer. I'm talking to recruiters almost weekly only thing I need to do before then is get my high school diploma which I will have before February is over.
    You're qualified to go to Boot Camp, you won't be a Marine until you graduate. You can talk to the recruiters until the cows come home. Until you earn the right like everybody else, you're just a pool(ee). You need to show more respect to these Marines who have earned the right.

No doubt. Someone just posts without reading.
    Yes I did read it thank you, but your stupidity and apparent total and complete lack of respect for some Marines makes me sick.

Never fear though, your DI at Boot Camp (if you make it there) will make sure you are put in your place real quick.

I'm sorry you all get so offened over everything I say, I'll just quit posting or having questions. WHile I'm at it I'll just forego the enlistment and quit breathing while I'm at it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm sorry you all get so offened over everything I say, I'll just quit posting or having questions. WHile I'm at it I'll just forego the enlistment and quit breathing while I'm at it.

I'm afraid you are going to have a tough time in the Marine Corps if you are this thin skinned. I've told Poolees before, being a Marine is a full-contact sport. If you can't take it here, you won't make it there with a DI in your grill.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    I'm afraid you are going to have a tough time in the Marine Corps if you are this thin skinned. I've told Poolees before, being a Marine is a full-contact sport. If you can't take it here, you won't make it there with a DI in your grill.
    No, it's not that everybody just keeps jumping down my throat for stupid crud. Mainly the disrespect junk they keep slinging.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No, it's not that everybody just keeps jumping down my throat for stupid crud. Mainly the disrespect junk they keep slinging.

You can't get into the War Room. You should see how Marines talk to each other. Everything in this thread is Kindergarten stuff.

That's your decision. Right now, you are a disrespectful person, and you are going to have a very hard time in boot camp and throughout your career if you have this kind of attitude and you get so touchy over everything. I don't mean just a hard time in the Marines, but in any branch of the Military. No one is going to put up with that in the Military.

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    That's your decision. Right now, you are a disrespectful person, and you are going to have a very hard time in boot camp and throughout your career if you have this kind of attitude and you get so touchy over everything. I don't mean just a hard time in the Marines, but in any branch of the Military. No one is going to put up with that in the Military.
    I literally did a facepalm. Y'all can just keep saying how disrespectful I am but how many of you can say that you actually thanked any person who has served anytime you see them? Go ahead and keep saying how disrespectful I am, I really don't care anymore. I know who and what I am, and people who know me will say the same.

Hey, jackwagon....

1: READ THE SITE RULES. Then read 'em again.

2: Attitude gets you tossed. Period. You don't rate to have attitude or disrespect a MARINE no matter who you are or what you 'plan' to do. Period.

3: I don't give a rip how many 'people you've thanked'. This is OUR house. I wouldn't come into your house and crap on the carpet, then expect you to be happy about it, now, would I? So don't do it to US, either. Most of us here deal with wannabees ALL the time. 90 percent of them are respectful. 10 percent aren't.

You realize that you are coming across, even if unintended, as a smartazz to MEN far more Senior in age, rank, time in service, and time in grade than you?

4: Your first post in this thread invited negative commentary. When you got it, you took the wrong path.

5: Had you read the rules, you would have noted that this particular section is geared towards getting the wannabee THROUGH recruit training, and general questions along those lines. 'Career' type questions such as yours are outside our realm for the most part. This is a question to be asked when you've reached your 2 & 1/2 year mark in the Fleet and are looking to reenlist. In other words, you are putting the cart before the horse.

30 days in the box. IF you return, I expect a complete attitude change. Otherwise, I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to deal with you and you'll be gone forever. The only reason I'm not permabanning you is that you seem articulate (unlike many others) and may have the potential to have some sense. Use your time wisely to READ and LEARN how things work here.

The helos have so extracted.

I literally did a facepalm. Y'all can just keep saying how disrespectful I am but how many of you can say that you actually thanked any person who has served anytime you see them? Go ahead and keep saying how disrespectful I am, I really don't care anymore. I know who and what I am, and people who know me will say the same.
    Haha ok, I'll look forward to hearing from you in 30 days when your ban is up.

Dear MisterD:

Please accept my apology on behalf of all these ol' crotchety Marines. It is so sad to hear them speak to you in such an unkind manner.

Rest assured that each has been duly scolded and sent to their little sad chairs for a five-minute timeout.

I was appalled that men with a collective total of 65 years of military service would dare be so disrespectful to a man of your vast years of experience. Shame, shame.

Please understand that should you choose to join the Marine Corps that your drill instructors will treat you with the utmost respect. If they should happen to slip and offend you ever so slightly, you will be able to activate your "stress card" and be allowed the requisite 15-minute de-stress time and access to the bumper room where tranquil music is played and soft, fluffy pillows abound.

Your D.I.s will ensure they never raise their voices such that it startles you, and peradventure they do, each D.I. carries and allows recruits access to their pay-as-you-go, Recruit-Call-Home phone.

In the future, while visiting this site you experience such offensive conduct, try clicking on the two words in the upper right corner of your screen.

Sincerely,

A Kinder, Gentler Marine

Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    Dear MisterD:

Please accept my apology on behalf of all these ol' crotchety Marines. It is so sad to hear them speak to you in such an unkind manner.

Rest assured that each has been duly scolded and sent to their little sad chairs for a five-minute timeout.

I was appalled that men with a collective total of 65 years of military service would dare be so disrespectful to a man of your vast years of experience. Shame, shame.

Please understand that should you choose to join the Marine Corps that your drill instructors will treat you with the utmost respect. If they should happen to slip and offend you ever so slightly, you will be able to activate your "stress card" and be allowed the requisite 15-minute de-stress time and access to the bumper room where tranquil music is played and soft, fluffy pillows abound.

Your D.I.s will ensure they never raise their voices such that it startles you, and peradventure they do, each D.I. carries and allows recruits access to their pay-as-you-go, Recruit-Call-Home phone.

In the future, while visiting this site you experience such offensive conduct, try clicking on the two words in the upper right corner of your screen.

Sincerely,

A Kinder, Gentler Marine

I lol'ed at this post. Maybe he should feel out a "Hurt Feelings Sheet".

Thread Information