USMC to be based in Australia - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    [quote=sempidr;820639]Only reason I questioned the 2.5Mil is the fact that the Chinese Reserve and Chinese Paramilitary units are closer to being active than you would like to believe. The number that the US has to worry about is closer to
    4.5 million armed troops being available.
    Been there. Built toys and consumer products over there since 1996. Was in Hong Kong for the Chinese take over, and I swear they had 3 million troops on the border for that. It was scary. We had to hide all our cameras. Anyone caught taking pictures of the military would disappear.

Sempi[/quote

I wouldn't worry about the extra 2 million until they had finished the first 2.5!
    HELL, enjoy the beer, the ladies and the races. It's all good until the shooting starts. Oz really has more problems with muslims than the chinese, and I don't doubt the chinese won't have an eventual problem with the hadjis too.

Credits
    Savings
    Send them on the Marines can stack them up like cord wood! It is always better to have multiple targets to choose from anyway or better yet just shoot in among them on automatic.

For the surfers. They have some very big water over there, and very large great white sharks to go along with it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Going on R&R Too New Zealand doin Sum Fishing or Stag Hunting!!!Not to Mention for You Single YoungBucks how Beautiful those Round Eyed Ladies Down Under are and How they Love U.S.Marines...And tha Southern Cross is a Sight to Behold...That's Why it was Put on tha 1st.Marine Division Patch...S/F

send me please please I take a rank reduction even

Just a side note. I was in Darwin with the 15th MEU on 9/11 in 2001. I still remember shore patrol come storming into the bar we were at and telling us to get our a**es back to the ship. Our first reply wasn't vey kind but then he told us why. I think that bus ride back to the Peleliuwas the most surreal moment of my life. That's when I realized s**t was going to get real serious.

Thread Information