Rocky needs our thoughts and prayers - Page 10
Create Post
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I just wanted to add something about Rocky situtation.
    I am not able to speak for him and cannot say anything about whats wrong with him from his active duty status and his treatments with the VA. All of us handle our military service memories different.
    Rocky's heart is hear with all of you brother Marines but he just can't face brinh on LN or talking on the phone right now.
    Please don't forget or give up on him and Please pray for him everyday that he will get through this.
    He just calls and keeps me informed and tells me to let all of you know how he is. That's the only reason I do this because its hard to talk for someone else. He doesn't laugh anymore and is just so sad.
    That's about all I can say at this time
    Thanks Marines for being there for him and don't get discouraged if he doesn't respond yet.
    He will be back someday and I hope its soon. LN is the only E-mail he has so without LN he doesn't know what's going on.
    I'm doing all I can and I feel like my hands are tied.
    Semper Fi Buddy

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    My prayers are out for Rocky, Dec is a hard time of year for some of us. one step at a time, God bless, s/f

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    A friend in need is a friend indeed, s/f

Quote Originally Posted by kaelobo View Post
    My prayers are out for Rocky, Dec is a hard time of year for some of us. one step at a time, God bless, s/f
    I agree,it's especially hard when you've lost someone close...
    ROCKY,we pray The Good Lord help you with your grieving...
    I will light a candle for you while at church this week end...
    God bless you my brother....
    SEMPER FI.............................Ed

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Tuesday Evening Update on Rocky
    Haven't talked to Rocky since last week
    Rocky really needs all our Thoughts and Prayers
    This has probably been the hardest thing Rocky has ever gone through
    I sure hope he comes back someday soon if nothing else to read this thread and see how much all of you care about him.
    All of you make me Very Proud to Be a Marine and have each and everyone of you as Brothers and Friends.
    Semper Fi Buddy

Here for you Rocky, I know your pain believe me I've been there and it isn't easy, we all will go thru grieving differently and no one can help you out unless they have been there brother, when you feel up to it shoot me a PM,Semper Fidelis Brother.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good morning, Rocky. Prayers and well wishes are headed your way. Is there a way that you can remain busy...kind of like rebuilding after a loss? It's your time table. This perhaps may be relevant, perhaps not, but here goes. Right after my heart surgery, not exactly right after but you know what I mean, I was encouraged to get up and start moving around, start getting better. It has taken awhile but I am up and about and my heart is working fine (as far as I know) but the scar on my sternum will always be a reminder of the surgery. It will always be there but life goes on. We all carry scars but we are still "around". There must be a reason why that is so. Get well, Rocky. I know that you can and that you will.
    Adios, for now.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi, Rocky. Still thinking of you as always. I manage to write tons of stuff on this site about drivel, but words fail me when I want to express my feelings about your situation. Prayers are outbound daily from here for you and yours. I hope you can come back to the site and keep the rest of us honest.

Marine Free Member McT ontheRock71's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I can only imagine how deeply your hurt is Rocky. Just remember that your brothers and sisters in arms are here to give you comfort and solace. Our prayers are out to you and your family.

Ken

Rocky, We are here for you if you need someone to talk to. Praying for God to hold you in his arms and comfort you as you go through this.

Rocky, May the Lord keep you bless you and keep you and yours safe and may he free you from the pain and anguish you are going through.

Good Morning Everyone,Hey Captain Kirk,Prayers out To Rocky,Montana,and Everyone else.50 degrees raining going up to 52 degrees.I had my birth certificate,but now I cant find it.So I have to go to Center Street today to get another.So Wishing You All A Great Wednesday and I'll get back to you later or tomorrow........God Bless and SEMPER Fi.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Rocky my prayers are with you and your family during this time. May GOD surround and comfort you and give you the strength to find peace.

Simper Fi to you Brother

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WOW
    All the thoughts for Rocky has to make him feel better when he reads all these sometime.
    All our thoughts have to be getting through to him
    Rocky we are all pulling for you
    Semper Fi Buddy

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Still praying for you Rocky,Rose and Jim.

Thread Information