shipping out.
Create Post

Thread: shipping out.

shipping out.

My name is Poolie Godino

My name is poolie godino, I am a Potential Marine with the United States Marine Corps RSS Foxoboro Massachusettes and that is were my story begins. Before i started this journey last november i had smoked pot, i ate at fast food places every day, i cound'nt do any pullups, i ran a mile and a half in 15 minutes and i did 50 situps. Now i dont smoke pot, i quite ciggerettes after over 3 years, i lost 45 pounds, i now run a mile and a half in 11:39, and i do 7 pull ups. I had to earn the simply tittle of Poolie, after 6 months of trying. And yes i see the tittle of Poolie as a tittle in its self

I had to work out 3 times a day and eat tasteless food for months just to make my weight standard. I work my ass off just to go to BootCamp witch i ship out to tommarow. I am nervous as all hell but i know im ready because I have been getting ready for this for over a year.

I speak for ALL Poolies when i say we are all scare, that is the nature of the beast of joining the Marine Corps. But you know what, we will make it through it, As i will make it through it because this is what we are ment to be. We are ment to be the future of the United States Marine Corps and from the day we ship out, we hold the highest Honor of any human heing.

So hold your head proud Poolies when your time comes to finally start your jouney to join the greatest fighting force in the world becuase while it is scary its is the greatest honor we can ever earn.

i look forward to calling myself a Marine in 13 weeks, it is the greatest honor i could ever work twards. Semper Fi Marines and may your path be filled with seccusess.

And last thing i am sorry for the spelling mistakes, i am simply not good at spelling. I never have been and i never will be so i am sorry.

Poolie (soon to be recurit) Godino

Good luck and kick some ass. I would have arrived the same day as you but I got pushed back a week.

Good luck to you brother. Like i said no matter what anyone says we are all nervous, i am very very nervous, just remember this is what we are ment to do and we will all get through it.

To be honest with you I have 8 days left and I don't feel nervous now because I know I've prepared well. I'm sure the day I'm set to leave I'll be nervous as hell.

yea ive been as prepared as i could ever be. But this is Marine Corps bootcamp. We will all be nervous. Like i said i just cant wait to get it over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino1321 View Post
    yea ive been as prepared as i could ever be. But this is Marine Corps bootcamp. We will all be nervous. Like i said i just cant wait to get it over with.
    I'm just going to think to myself make it through the first few weeks, after that it's supposed to get better. I think there might even be some fun parts of bootcamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan293 View Post
    I'm just going to think to myself make it through the first few weeks, after that it's supposed to get better. I think there might even be some fun parts of bootcamp.
    Well yea ive heard there some great parts of BootCamp. From WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD if you can get through the first 2 weeks you should get through the first month. And the most important part is if you can get through the first month, you will be good to go. Just keep your head up and you will get through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino1321 View Post
    Well yea ive heard there some great parts of BootCamp. From WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD if you can get through the first 2 weeks you should get through the first month. And the most important part is if you can get through the first month, you will be good to go. Just keep your head up and you will get through it.
    Yeah I've heard most of the people who can't hack it drop in the first few weeks.

Im jealous, good luck though. I've got until july 26th to go down there but i wish i could ship tomorrow.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good Job, couldnt have said it better myself. That was great motivation for me and i don't leave until feb 27th

Thread Information