Celebrities Attending the Ball this year
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Celebrities Attending the Ball this year

Direct from the PAO of the USMC paper:

CELEBRITIES ATTENDING MARINE CORPS BALLS

Mila Kunis will attend the Greenville, N.C., Marine Corps Ball with Sgt Scott Moore from 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines. The Ball will take place on 18 November 11.

Justin Timberlake will attend the TECOM ball with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis in Quantico, Va. De Santis is the only female at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence (MACE at Marine Corps Quantico. The Ball will take place on 6 Nov11.

Ashley Gearing will attend the Commandant‟s Birthday Ball with Cpl. John Baxley, HQMC DIV PA, in Washington DC. The ball will take place on 12 Nov 11.

Linda Hamilton will attend the 8th Marine Corps District Birthday Ball with Sgt. Ray Lewis in West Lake, Texas. The Ball will take place on 29 Oct 11.

Kristin Cavallari will attend the Marine Corps Ball with LCpl. Jonathan Burkett in San Diego

Mila:

American actress. Her work includes the role of Jackie Burkhart on the TV series That '70s Show and the voice of Meg Griffin on the animated series Family Guy. She has also played roles in film, such as Rachel Jansen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Mona Sax in Max Payne, Solara in The Book of Eli and Jamie in Friends with Benefits.
    In 2010, she won the Premio Marcello Mastroianni for Best Young Actor or Actress at the 67th Venice International Film Festival for her performance as Lily in Black Swan. She was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role for the same role.

Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981)[1] is an American pop musician and actor. He achieved early fame when he appeared as a contestant on Star Search, and went on to star in the Disney Channel television series The New Mickey Mouse Club, where he met future bandmate JC Chasez. Timberlake became famous in the late 1990s as the lead singer of the boy band 'N Sync, whose launch was financed by Lou Pearlman.
    In 2002, he released his debut solo album, Justified, which sold more than 7 million copies worldwide. The album was a commercial success, spawning the hits "Cry Me a River" and "Rock Your Body". Timberlake continued his success with his second solo album, FutureSex/LoveSounds (2006), debuting at number one on the Billboard 200 chart, and produced the US number-one hit singles "SexyBack", "My Love", and "What Goes Around... Comes Around".
    Timberlake has won six Grammy Awards and four Emmy Awards. His first two albums made him one of the most commercially successful singers in the world, each selling in excess of 7 million copies. He also has an acting career, having starred in films such as The Social Network, Bad Teacher and Friends with Benefits. His other ventures include record label Tennman Records, fashion label William Rast, and the restaurants Destino and Southern Hospitality.

Ashley Gearing (born May 15, 1991 in Springfield, Massachusetts) is an American country music artist.
    Ashley Gearing made her chart debut in 2003 with the song "Can You Hear Me When I Talk to You?", which peaked at #36 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts.[2] Eleven years old at the time, she became the youngest solo artist to enter the country charts, breaking a 3-year-old record previously held by Billy Gilman. Brenda Lee was a few months older than Gilman.[1][3] "Can You Hear Me When I Talk to You?" was released as a single on Lyric Street Records. It was followed by "Ribbons of Love", which failed to chart. Neither single was included on an album. Her first full length album, Maybe It's Time, was released on the independent label Squeeze Records in 2006. This album included the single "I Found It in You". In 2007, she moved to Curb Records, charting again with the single "Out the Window" in mid-2008.[2] A second Curb single, "What You Think About Us," was given a release of July 2010.

Linda Carroll Hamilton (born September 26, 1956) is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Sarah Connor in The Terminator and its sequel Terminator 2: Judgment Day and Catherine Chandler in the television series Beauty and the Beast, for which she was nominated for two Golden Globes and an Emmy. Currently, Hamilton has a recurring role as Mary Elizabeth Bartowski on NBC's Chuck.

Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari (born January 5, 1987)[1] is an American television personality and actress. She is best known for her starring roles on the former MTV programs Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and its spin-off, The Hills.

I will be attending VMA 542's ball in Cherry Point, NC on November 11th, 2011.

Please refrain from asking for my autograph until after I am legally intoxicated at/above 2 times the legal limit and/or my pants are missing. Only at this point will I be incoherant enough to not care that you are hounding me for my signature and oblivious to the fact you are taking pictures with me.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post

Linda Carroll Hamilton (born September 26, 1956) is an American actress best known for her portrayal of Sarah Connor in The Terminator and its sequel Terminator 2: Judgment Day and Catherine Chandler in the television series Beauty and the Beast, for which she was nominated for two Golden Globes and an Emmy. Currently, Hamilton has a recurring role as Mary Elizabeth Bartowski on NBC's Chuck.
    Definately HOT!!

Yeah, I would have taken her in a heartbeat. Actually out of all of 'em, she's the hottest to me. Makes sense, I guess LOL

I should have asked casey anthony!

So, why aren't celebrities taking Marines to any of THEIR big dances? If they want photo ops, why not cover all the bases? Should Meg Ryan ever need a date to one of her soirees, sign me up, baby!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by weapons124 View Post
    I should have asked casey anthony!
    LOL!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You guys need to get a life...... (You think Kate Hudson is available??????)

LOL

Kim Kardashian is suddenly available...just in time

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Direct from the PAO of the USMC paper:

CELEBRITIES ATTENDING MARINE CORPS BALLS

Mila Kunis will attend the Greenville, N.C., Marine Corps Ball with Sgt Scott Moore from 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines. The Ball will take place on 18 November 11.

Justin Timberlake will attend the TECOM ball with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis in Quantico, Va. De Santis is the only female at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence (MACE at Marine Corps Quantico. The Ball will take place on 6 Nov11.

Ashley Gearing will attend the Commandant‟s Birthday Ball with Cpl. John Baxley, HQMC DIV PA, in Washington DC. The ball will take place on 12 Nov 11.

Linda Hamilton will attend the 8th Marine Corps District Birthday Ball with Sgt. Ray Lewis in West Lake, Texas. The Ball will take place on 29 Oct 11.

Kristin Cavallari will attend the Marine Corps Ball with LCpl. Jonathan Burkett in San Diego

Who cares anyways !!!

our Marines are more important and not famous as those dirt bags But they do more for us in Five minutes than they do in a life time OK!!! USMC Ooorahhhh sorry L.E.P. .. just my opinion only

Thread Information